Sunday, December 30, 2007

Book : The Google Story

Finally I got hold on the book "The Google Story" by Devise Vise. I have
been hearing about this book for few months. And wanted to read it.


I ave not finished the book, but just started reading. After going
through Preface and few chapters, I am convinced that everyone should
read it. Specially people using internet, in IT field and students of
Computer Science it is a must read.

The book describes the story behind Google. How the technology and the
business model evolved and has become a successful one. Google is not
that old company. Just started in 1998 and has already become threat to
the monopoly of established players in the market in certain areas.

I will post some more interesting things form the book soon.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home