Friday, March 27, 2009

Pizza




Right from childhood I have liking for Baked products. Bisuits, Bread, Cakes .... As I was introduced to Pizza, I started liking it too.

I enjoy Pizza of famous chains like Domino's Pizza, Pizza Hut etc. But I also used to enjoy Pizza made at home in Bangalore. We used to make it with ready made Pizza base in stove top pans. It is fun to try out own recipes for the pizza.

But now that I have a Oven, I thought of making a Pizza from scratch (Starting from Floor). A friend of mine suggested a recipe. And few other friends also give some practical useful tips. But the recipe is good enough if you want to try making one yourself. And of course toppings is your imagination and creativity.

The Pizza was Yummy !

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At 5:18 PM, Blogger Narayani Barve said...

Wow.. The pizza looks delicious. When will I get to eat ?

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger Ravi said...

Oh Yummy !! Slurp...my mouth is watering. Need the recipe.

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Looking yummy. Good stuff

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Vijay, looks pretty good. I think you could start marketing them as Indian Desi Veg Pizza's!!

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Dr. Vasant Barve said...

Great Pizza
I thought you are giving recipe also. Probably in next post.Small correction Flour & not Floor

Anna

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

great going kaka, pl give us the recipie too......

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger Sampada Vaishampayan said...

Wow Kaka... great work! But I am surprised to read Maushis comment that "when will I get to eat" Mhanje to yevadha mottha pizza.... tumhi ani Toshita ni milun sampavalat ki kay? ;-)

 
At 4:18 AM, Blogger Narayani Barve said...

Sampada.. I wanted to write.. when will I get to eat again ?.. But again rahun gele.. Aga to pizza amaha tighana pan sampala nahi, pahilya danakyat.. itka motha hota..

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

kaka, mi pan motivate zali ahe pizza karun pahayla.....let us see ki actually mi kadhi karte. Pan tumcha pizza tar khupach yummy distoy...mala pan pahije.

 
At 3:23 PM, Blogger Vijay Barve said...

A new recipe:
3 Cups of Flour
1.25 cups Water
2T sp Yeast
1 Tsp Salt
2T Oil

 

Post a Comment

<< Home